Thursday, August 13, 2009

24x24

I'm a blogger, and a concerned citizen. I'm not partisan. And I don't lightly do this.

Ed's got the momentum. 3 positive articles in Newsday in 1 day. LI Press has basically indicted Suozzi 2 weeks in a row for cronyism and lying to the people.

But the message has to get to 1.5 million people, the residents of the great County of Nassau. To get the message out, that costs money.

Ed's holding a low-cost fundraising campaign. 24x24. Ed's trying to collect as many small, affordable $24 contributions in 24 hours as possible. It's a small amount, and Ed needs as much help as possible.

I've already contributed by $24. I considered it a down payment, of sorts. A down payment on a new and renewed Nassau County, a down payment on good government, honesty and a tax burden that won't be as oppressive as it is right now.

Please contribute $24 by sending a check made payable to Friends of Ed Mangano PO Box 337 Bethpage NY by going to Ed's website at www.edmangano.com/PublicFormsView.php?uF

I=570327501 and help Save Nasau

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment